Tuesday, February 2, 2010

On Julie and Julia


I just finished watching Julie and Julia. For many reasons it touched my heart. For one, it made me think that maybe i really should engage myself into doing something different nowadays. And for weeks i have been contemplating on trying out some recipes. Like tomato-cream soup. Or adobo. Or even try poaching eggs. I don't know, i think I should start doing it.

Also, i kind of wanted to start blogging about something. Not anymore about my emotional self, but about something that's worth contributing to a not-so-perfect world. I'm giving it time.

I hate it when movies make you realize things. When you're down, any movie will make you think you are realizing things (any stupid, insipid thing will make you whine about your freaking life!). But in truth, you're not. You find out you're just babbling words in your head. Words that don't mean anything. Words that will do your life no good at all. Words like mine right now.

No comments: