Saturday, February 6, 2010

My Dad's New Love

Since i had no plans this morning, i decided to walk a few 20 steps outside our house and do some nature tripping in our backyard. I got my camera and explored our mini zoo-house.

This is my dad's newfound love: roosters.

Our driver said only dinosaurs are missing in our zoo-house now.

This here is "Ampa". He's named after Ampatuan because he's the most evil of them all.

But my Dad decided to change the name because we might be misunderstood by naming him after an evil Ampatuan.

Whenever i see "Ampa", I remember my Kokeshi doll i got from Kyoto a few years back.

But this one here is my fave. I love white roosters. Just as i love white roses.



I asked my dad what this brown guy's name was. He said "Keifer" (how very not-Filipino).





And this very proud guy here is "Superfly".

4 comments:

enola never said...

wuaaaah!!coincidence! i'm working on a rooster as in right now! hehehe called the project 'brave chicken'. :) nice pics by the way! :)

Tinay said...

ely!!! haha, roosters must then be 'the' trend nowadays. hahahaha! thanks for the compliment. i can't help but stare at these pictures. i'm proud of myself. hahahahah!!!

enola never said...

tinay hay nako...kaya sa feb 13: make a way na makapunta ka! sarap kumuha ng pictures dun! photowalk tayo w jason and ej. jason and ej hhmmmmm. hahahah!

Tinay said...

o nga eh! sige, will make a way na makapunta ako. haha, ej and jason ha. lagot ka, hahah!