Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Two In A Row

Today, 2 people confeeermed that i am darn fat. This is not happening.

So i hurried home, called my mom who's currently in Cebu and asked her what this steroid was doing to me. I asked her if it was my daily puffs for my asthma that was causing my face to bloat like a blowfish. She said it shouldn't cause any of the bloating. She says the prescribed steroid tablets are the ones that should. I asked her, "then why do my friends say i'm fat?" She said, "eh kasi naman, ang lakas-lakas mo naman kasi kumain!" So I replied, smart-alecky, that maybe then, my daily puffs are giving me the dangerously good appetite.

Because of this, i skipped midweek service so i could jog tonight. Sorry Lord, i love you. But i'm fat, what should i do?

4 comments:

Mons C said...

Di ka naman fat no! Pero nakakapayat talaga mag-jog :-)

Tinay said...

haha, thanks for your support mons!! :)

Anonymous said...

Lord loves you, regardless. :)

Tinay said...

I.K.R. (i know, right?) thanks!