Thursday, January 21, 2010

Almost Bipolar

It was my first time to talk to a certified co-fan of Up Dharma Down: Paolo, my college classmate, 1st from left (sorry blurred).

I remember, back in 2007, it was my first time to watch UDD at Magnet Cafe, Th Fort. Here's Armi, on vocals.

But man, look at her now. Hot armi! (photo from udd's tumblr)

Anyway, over dinner at Paolo and Raena's place, Paolo was showing us an unedited video of the first artist whom they will be featuring on "Encore", a show he's directing on Channel V, Philippines. Up Dharma Down!! He said i should watch it, that it will air in a week or so. He said he'll inform me.

Today, he and raena did. I was so excited!

But something didn't feel right when i read the message. True enough, i totally forgot that our cable network was Destiny Cable, which, unfortunately, didn't carry Channel V Philippines. There you go. Aaaaaargghhh!

The good news is, Paolo promised to give me a copy of this feature. Fingers crossed, hehe! For the mean time, i think i shall grab my own copy of udd's Bipolar album. Better late than never.

Kudos, Paolo and UDD!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Up Dharma Down is awesome!!!

Tinay said...

oh yeah!!! i've an extra copy of Bipolar album. want one?