Monday, January 18, 2010

Polkadot-face

I am recovering from a terrible, persistent dry cough called Asthma. And at the same time, my face is recovering from a painful facial procedure that caused tiny black dots all over my face. The procedure's called wart removal. Or coterization. Damn, it hurt!

Anyway, after 2 days of feeling so ugly with the multiple dot-scabs covering my face, i saw my 9-year-old baby brother who just came home from school. I welcomed him then offered my cheek for a kiss. But when his face was about to touch mine, he looked at my face in scrutiny and horrified he asked, "Are you sick?". I said yes. And then he decided, "ewww, polkadots." He didn't want to kiss me anymore.

5 comments:

missis.Nidknots said...

Umm.. I have no blog, Tinay. I plan to have one. But I have no time. I like reading blogs of people I admire. I've no real comment on this post.

enola never said...

get well soon tinay. didn't know you had asthma.

Tinay said...

thanks ely. grabe, kala ko nga tb na eh. haha, see you soon!

abba said...

i wish i was there to see that. tablado ka kay joshua. haha!

Tinay said...

haha, abb, o nga eh. next time kapag may treatment ako ulit sasabihin ko sayo para makita mo. get well soon!!!!