Friday, January 1, 2010

My 2009 Realizations

1. When depressed, Royce chocolates are a girl's bestfriend.
2. Never knew M.J. can be so addicting. Golly, in desperation, i try some of his moves.
3. In relationships, i'm more into companionship than romance. I'd say, no rockstar would want me.
4. After years of plain stubbornness, i realized that being friends with time was never easy.
5. Having online stalkers like anonymous blog readers who'd post links to a cybersex site is no joke. Please God, why these?
6. I am so so so so so hurt right now. Is there a way i can skip this stage?
7. I figured my year 2009 was not healthy at all. What's up hair fall?!
8. There are a million and one things i should be thankful for. Number one, salmon sashimi; number two, genmai cha. Why so downcast, oh my soul?
9. Sa lahat ng bagay na gusto kong lunukin at isuka ngayong taong 2009, gusto kong sabihin na sa lahat ng ito, wala akong pinagsisihan. Salamat sa Diyos.
10. Maligayang pagdating, 2010.

4 comments:

missis.Nidknots said...

Hullo! Happy New Year my dear! Pareho pala tayong MJ fan. About your number 5, check mo ito. Spam yan eh. But there are ways yata to prevent them, like insisting on logged in commenters. Or if you can use CAPTCHA on your site. More power to you dear!

Tinay said...

thanks for the info. i don't know, with my situation right now, i couldn't be more praning in mah life. thank you. keep them anonymous comments coming. i don't care anymore. a blessed new year!

iyacastillo said...

for #1: shopping & salon will do!!

Tinay said...

haha, thanks! spa will be lovely!!!