Saturday, July 16, 2011

overpriced dinner

i am so stressed. stressed as hell. but God is faithful. he gives me strength each day. o lord please help. amen.

this evening i had a not so lovely dinner with my
friends. not so lovely because i had a three-course meal that cost me P1,100, that i wish i could've gone to a dinner buffet like circles or spiral instead of having a simple bowl of minestrone soup, a tiny plate of goat cheese salad, and a pan-fried sea bass dish that wasn't the quality i expected. ugggh. i rarely regret having spent this much on food but i think i am never going back to that restaurant. a freaking P420 goat cheese salad on a plate where i can count the leaves with my yellow fingers is not worth my hard-earned money. drama.

okay tomorrow's gonna be a new day. thank you lord.

No comments: