Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Sometimes You Need A Starbucks To Save Your Life

I am beginning to change my lifestyle bit by bit. From the food that i eat to minimizing my use of the internet. I am now almost stress-free (except for my zits!)!!!

So since i've changed my activities, now i can stare at the wall without blinking. Now i watch TLC all the time! Now i eat like Jamie Oliver prepared the dish for me. Now i'm fatter.

But what's sad is I can't get myself to read because i've no good books to read inside my room. What i do sometimes is pick up a book scattered inside my mom's jurassic office. When i like it, i bring it to my room and i start reading. And more than once did i like these scattered books. The latest that i got my hands on was this book by Michael Gates Gill.


I remember reading Pour Your Heart Into It by Howard Schultz. It's not like this book by Michael Gates Gill. This is not another business/inspirational book. Gill's book is beautifully written, it's as if you're reading a light novel when actually, you're not. If you're interested in the life of a JWT-executive-turned-Starbucks-partner, then you should read this autobiography.

Because i loved this book, i suggested that my manager-colleagues read it. But since i only have one copy (which is my mom's copy), i plan to give these as Christmas presents.

No comments: