Monday, October 18, 2010

Dear Dear,

Hi there dearest friend, how have you been?

I know i promised i would write you a letter just so i could practice writing. I know it's not a good reason to bother you with my nonsense but i would appreciate if you spare me a few minutes reading my shit.

You know, people have been noticing my zits lately. They're gigantic. Have you had these before? They bothered me for a while so i went to my skin doctor (dermatologists they call themselves). My doctor wasn't at all alarmed. She said it's normal; stress-related she said. She gave me medicine. Now they're all black spots on my face. It's normal, i keep telling myself. I just wish the marks would go away soon.

Hmmm.. did i tell you i lost 2 pounds already? 3 more!!

This might be a bit rude but i'm kinda getting sleepy. I've to read a book we've a quiz tomorrow. So bye for now.

Oh, wait, did i tell you i just told God today, "I'm all Yours"?

No comments: