Monday, September 20, 2010

My September Cravings

I've been craving for a lot of things lately. Yes, just when i've decided to cut down on my sugar and lose weight. Eeeeek.

Craving number 1 is chilled taho. There's a restaurant that i always go to to have this but sadly, yesterday, they ran out. I almost snapped when the waiter told me they ran out. How could they do this to me? Haha.

Craving number 2 is Thai food. My ate mitch one day invited me to Tagaytay to do our first annual vision-casting for Bleach. On our way home from Tagaytay, we passed by a mini Thai resto near their house. Tom Yum Kha was heaven.

Craving number 3 is tomato soup. Having tomato soup at home isn't that popular here in the Philippines. You can have it either by eating out at Cibo for instance, or by ordering a special cup from a very friendly stewardess in the plane, but not at home. It's not as popular as Campbell's cream of mushroom as you may think but i'm glad there's Campbell's creamy tomato soup that you can buy at S&R. So i hoarded, sort of.

These are my 3 major-major things this September. And i hope i get tired of them soon because i cannot gain more pounds. Puhleeaze!! I'm nearing 30 for crying out loud. Eeeeek!

No comments: