Saturday, December 12, 2009

No-Pro To A New Macbook Pro

My mom was telling my brother that she was planning to get me a new Macbook next year. With all violence I butted in, "Mom, no. Noooo! Please don't buy me a new laptop. I don't need it (my existing Macbook is still perfect except that its battery's nowhere to be found). Send me to Japan instead."

I said the last line matter-of-factly, while my mom indignantly questioned my imperative. Haha, of course i was only dreaming. But i really miss Japan. Japan made me realize a lot of things. Please, God, send me to Japan. It will make me love my country even more. Ashus.

Merry Christmas Mommy!!!! Weeeeeeee!!!!!!!

2 comments:

wordcollapse said...

I love Japan. That country is something everyone should draw close attention too.

Tinay said...

i agree!! let's go there!