Tuesday, December 15, 2009

My Creepiest Dream Ever

I had the creepiest dream in my whole 28 md years. The kind where you'd wake up not wanting to open your eyes. Fully-covered in your blanket, you're thinking some psycho Casper might pull you out of bed himself. My gawd, i'm not kidding. I'm no Stephen King but bear with me, this is how i remember it.

I dreamt someone delivered an army of balikbayan boxes to our house one evening. Along with the boxes came 2 to 3 luggages. They were all sitting in our living room, properly sealed and locked. I did not care. I went straight to my room. But in my room i noticed someone left one of the sealed luggages. With too much excitement, i rummaged through my stuff and found the key to its padlock so i managed to open it. As i carefuly unzipped it, i noticed something really weird. I began to feel something taking form as i was slowly unzipping it. When at last i lifted the luggage's flap, there i found, a dead female body.

The corpse did not give a stench at all. It's as if i had my worst allergies that i wasn't able to smell anything. Neither did i feel anything. No fear, no tremors at all. So i had enough courage to touch the body. I pinched its right arm. To my surprise, the body was soft. It didn't feel cold at all. It didn't feel like it froze below zero. It only felt like i was touching a body of a lass sound asleep.

I was right. When i looked into her purplish-black heavily bruised face, she opened her eyes. She was alive. Someone so desperately wanted her dead and hid her in that properly sealed luggage. Someone so desperately wanted to bury her alive. Bury her in that old, faded black Samsonite luggage.

When i found out she was alive, i hurried out of my room and, gasping for breath, told my parents what i found. I heard myself uttering the words "in Jesus' name, in Jesus' name" over and over. Then i woke up.

Creepy diba?

9 comments:

missis.Nidknots said...

Hullo my dear! You don't know me, but I know you through your work. My husband and I are huge fans. I chanced upon your blog a few months ago. Plus, we visit your company's site as well. ('D ko sure kung dapat i-plug yung pangalan dito sa blog mo.) We both adore your tshirts. We are also Christian btw. And advice lang, dreams like the one you had may have powerful spiritual meanings. And if so, God will reveal his intentions. It maybe in a month or in a year. Maybe a decade. But pray that you'll not miss it. Luv personal anecdotes like these! God bless! PS It gives dimension to the artist.

Tinay said...

Really? So insipiring. Hope we could get to meet someday. Thank you po for dropping by. God bless!

Anonymous said...

you watch to many scary movies!!! - uncle b

Tinay said...

haha, uncle b! i hate scary movies! the last time i've was, i think, What Lies Beneath. and for some, it's not even scary. don't know why the creepy dream all of a sudden. waaah!! miss you uncle!! merry christmas!!!!

WallyTheLamb said...

Interesting. Would be cool if you'd share what you think of it as well.

Tinay said...

Oh, it's probably because i have never felt this betrayed in my life and the dream might just be a manifestation of the pain i am going through. Insane, right?

WallyTheLamb said...

Betrayal is a bitch! She should roast in hell. Or get someone to mince her flesh and mix it with the asphalt of the road that you use to drive to work.

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!

Tinay said...

gee thanks