Sunday, March 8, 2009

A New Fave Watch



Now that I dropped my longing for the Timex 80 watch (a tacky choice, now that i've actually seen it), I got my new darling now. I found it when i was queuing for the cashier to pay for an overpriced headband and a new set of pastel cotton socks at H&M. Oh wait, i was already at the cashier's desk when i found my new darling. It was actually on the cashier's wrist. The cashier's classy, black, graphic watch. While she was ringing my items, i told her i liked her watch and asked her if i could take a picture of it. She showed me, then i clicked. Lo and behold, i reviewed my shot and found out it was an Anna Sui watch. She casually told me where i could get it. When i went to the store to find the watch, i was half-expecting i could afford it. But man, it was something like HK$1200. Forget it. I love Anna Sui, but i must admit I could not afford her watch neither could i ever afford her dress.

No comments: