Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stressed, Depressed

I am sick of this industry. It is such a dirty game. I hate it. It is so sad. It is oh so sad. So hard to find real people in this industry. Sincere ones. No matter how i try to become one, these people, they just haunt you like crazy.

I remember my anthropology-major classmate in college. She said that their professor used to always say "if you see something good in someone, tell that person." So from then on i practiced doing that. Some mistake me as bolero, but i really am sincere when i do that. It makes me happy. Life seems to become a better place when i do that. But then again not all people are the same. They'd rather spit in your face and leave than accept your good intentions.

I just wish God made me an art teacher nalang. But I know He has plans. Oh God give me strength.

Oh God please give me strength. I am so tired. But i will still try.

No comments: