Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Found It

I've been tinkering with my camera for months now but because i don't read manuals, i always need a friend to teach me how to maximize its features. For example, i've been trying to get that nostalgic/holga feel for the longest time. I didn't want to believe that only photoshop can do it. I believe my lumix too can. So i asked my colleague Sam how it can be achieved. Because he has an LX5, he somehow knew the right settings for it so he taught me.

Here's my retro setting for my Gf1

But drawback is once you set it to retro, it's fixed and you can no longer adjust the other settings like shutter speed, etc..can't even use flash

Good thing there's a setting where you can customize color, saturation and brightness. Hence this

And this. Not bad?


But i'm jealous of my friend Sam's LX5 because his has a "pinhole" setting where you can actually compare the photo quality to a Holga

And you can adjust other settings like white balance etc. while you're switched to pinhole mode. So kewl!

Yet i have to say, i still love my lumix GF1. Won't trade it for anything. Haha.

No comments: