Tuesday, August 31, 2010

4 Pounds!

When i came back from the U.S. this July, i came home with 4 extra pounds with me. Not in my luggage but with me-in my body. Ugggh. So hard to lose. Thought i'd lost it in the past few weeks i've been working. No, it got worse. Now i've to lose 5 lbs. total. Shucks so hard.

So i started jogging again. Thinking of going to the gym also. It's either that or i stop eating fish balls and Peewee during merienda.

You know, people think i'm skinny because i always wear clothes that make me look skinny - dark, baggy, shapeless, fluid clothes. That's why i never wear yellow. And for some reason i don't like guys wearing yellow. Or red. Wala lang.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

You see what too many veggie burgers in New York did to you!!! hahaha...

uncle B

Tinay said...

haha! but was it in san francisco that i had the most sinful one? hahahah!