Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Want A New Camera

I saw Henri Cartier-Bresson's exhibit yesterday at Moma. His photographs are breathtaking, i wanted to become a photo-journalist right there and then. Haha.

The other day I was queuing for the cashier and i saw this girl in front of me holding a very nice compact lumix/panasonic camera. I asked her if i can write down the model number of her camera so i could look it up online. She obliged. And since i was killing time that saturday afternoon, i decided to head for B&H cameras the minute i finished paying at the cashier. But when i got there, unfortunately, they're closed on saturdays. So I left and walked back 15 blocks to meet my friend. Arrrgh!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm also a Henri Cartier fan. You can check his works here http://www.magnumphotos.com/Archive/C.aspx?VP=XSpecific_MAG.StaticPage_VPage&SP=photographers_list&l1=0&XXAPXX=SubPanel10.

Great shots btw... a little under exposed though? ,")

Tinay said...

oh, thanks for sharing! i know :( i kind of like the gloomy feel but i know they're all under exposed (read, i need a new camera). i'll start using some flash then.

hey, may i know who this is? are you also a photographer? can you tell which of my photos are good (if they're good at all)? thank you!