Thursday, May 13, 2010

Finally Whiter

Today i thank my dear friend for finally hearing me out. Whether it be due to something that would cause me great pain or not, i still am thankful. Yet i am also deeply sad. I don't know when this will end but what i hate most are mornings where i wake up from dreams that don't help at all. I say they are all bad dreams.

Thank God there's the new Crest whitening toothpaste.
I know i am not making sense but at least with Crest i can drink all the caffeine i want and not worry about the stains it will leave on my bunny-type teeth. I thank my Mom for this. She knows what i need. Haha!

4 comments:

Mons C said...

Wow! Where can I get that, Tin? :-)

Tinay said...

haha, mons, oo na, bibigyan na kita. pag-uwi ko. see you soon!!

Mons C said...

Thanks, Tin :-) Don't forget to pray before you go to sleep to wish away bad dreams. That's what I do. See you!

Tinay said...

yeah :( thanks mons!