Friday, May 21, 2010

My bestfriend-cousin insisted that we try ShakeShack burgers here in New York. Today, before heading for the Whitney Museum, we stopped by ShakeShack at Madison Square Park to give it a shot. My gawd, the queu was as crazy as queing for a Disney ride!
We waited patiently. After 40 minutes, devour the burgers we did. My mom had the Shack Burger, i had the 'Shroom Burger (Crisp Portobello Mushroom filled with a special kind of cheese). It was soooo good.

This isn't us, sorry.
But after a heavenly lunch my mom had an unfortunate matter to deal with. There was no restroom inside. You know, my mom would spend half our daily trips inside a restroom. It takes forever every time she goes. It's like whenever she goes to Mercury Drug. Anyway, since there was no bathroom at Shake Shack, we went around the corner and saw a vegetarian cafe. This means we had to buy something so we could use their bathroom.

So i looked for a drink and chose this.Hindi masarap, lasang langis!

At least my mom got in to the restroom.

No comments: