Thursday, March 11, 2010

Operation:Pinstripes

I have a thing for pinstripes. One time, my colleagues and i were talking about what our favorite colors were, then i asked them to guess what mine was. One of them proclaimed, "pinstripes!"

It's partly true.

Like for this one that i got from divi. I was so excited to try it on, i thought it was a headband. Bow tie pala.
And while browsing susie bubble's site, i saw this. What a nice place to wake up in. This room might wash all my bad dreams away. I want!
So for anyone who doesn't know me that well but wants to give me something special other than a photo album, anything pinstripes will be greatly appreciated. But don't worry, it's not yet my birthday. I'm just saying.

3 comments:

enola never said...

pin stripes forever! hooray! :) nasuot mo ba yung bow tie?

Tinay said...

hehe, di ko pa sya nasuot. okay lang, display ko nalang sya. hahahah!!!!

enola never said...

haha para ngang bow tie ni mad hatter eh. :)