Saturday, November 13, 2010

This Is Not My World

Mixed emotions again.  Exhausted from our launch, but still, it's all worth it.  Thank God for saturday.  

Like I said, I have mixed feelings about last night.  I am overwhelmed with results, but something else inside me tells me this isn't my world.  I don't think it will ever be.  I just want to be invisible for the rest of my life.  I wish Vicky Belo could invent something like that--making someone invisible.

I miss my old life.  How i wish God just answered my prayer when i asked Him to let me be an art teacher.  But He didn't for certain reasons i suppose.   

Haaay.  Thank God for reminding me that all this is not my own doing; that I am only His steward; that i don't own a thing.   

Thank God for my family and real friends. 

Thank God for my Lumix.



No comments: