Thursday, April 15, 2010

Craving

My no-desserts-for-a-cause vigil is still on. But in many cases these past two weeks i falter. It is because of some uncontrollable circumstances like the presence of peanut tarts, belgian chocolates, bubble tea and frozen yogurt. Good thing i found an answer to all of this. Since it's summer and it is my right to enjoy swimming, now i swim. I spend 15 minutes lapping everyday now. I know, right? It's a pretty good start. Haha. The first time i tried i thought i was overdoing myself for 30 minutes already. Then when i got out of the pool, wow, 10 minutes only! "Good start, good start," i say.

But there will come a time that a more challenging issue will come your way. And this week for me it's halo-halo. Extra jogging for this, perhaps? I can do that. But i also told my colleagues that if we order chowking halo-halo today, extra milk is on me. Sounds promising?

I am quite bothered, there are black ants crawling on my white wall today. I got an insect chalk and drew a landscape with mountains to guide them. Ain't that kewl? I love it.

Halo-halo, i want!!!!!!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want halo-halo too. Alam mo naman ako when it comes to halo-halo from Chow King. As your Ate Trish says, "I lav it!!!" - uncle B

Tinay said...

haha, uncle b!!!!!!!!! super talaga ang effect ng halo-halo sa atin. haha! i'll see you very soon po. miss you uncle!

Anonymous said...

sana kasama ka sa vegas trip namin this weekend!!! don't worry, i'll take you to eat ice cream at fenton's when you come here (fenton's is the ice cream parlor that was used towards the end of the movie "UP")!!! south america, it's like america but south!!! - uncle b

Tinay said...

oh my gosh! really uncle? shucks manonood ako ulit ng up para hanapin ang ice cream parlor para pagdating dyan, feel na feel ko. I'm super excited!!! thank you po tito!

Unknown said...

here's their website:
http://www.fentonscreamery.com/

- uncle b