Saturday, October 10, 2009

Oh What Music Can Give!




After a quick meeting at Greenbelt 5, I headed to PowerMac Greenbelt 3 to look for the perfect headphone for my ipod. It's partly because I once eyed a Bose headphone back in August when this kid was happily inspecting his newly purchased one from a store. It was so cute and chic! I didn't know what they were called back then. It was like a mini studio-headphone. So now that i've finally decided to get my own, i spent half an hour listening to the Reality Bites soundtrack with the display sample in the store. Then i spotted the JBL headphone displayed beside it. When i asked how much the JBL was, it was half the price of Bose. Gosh, i snatched the Bose right away from my ears and tried on the JBL. The sound was awesome. To compare, Bose gave a very clean bass sound but everything else was blur; while the JBL gave me a very clean music that i was looking for. I could feel every instrument, every note with it. My Gawd, what music can give. I am so alive again. Thank God for music!

No comments: